If you are an Entrecard member there is a new package just out. Graham Langdon the Top Dog of Entrecard has personally contacted all Entrecard members with the details.
Now this really is a profit making enterprise and I know that many will take this offer up as it seems a major boost to traffic and publicity to those who really want it, but is does encourage business bloggers rather than bloggers who don't do it for making money. Well business is business I suppose and you take the choice.
Many business bloggers will find this attractive and a positive step in their field, but to others this will seem like another betrayal of blogging principles.
Here are the details:
* $250 credit to the Enrecard Ad Network. This buys you 416,000 impressions across every blog in the system.
* 10,000 Entrecard credits (a $56 value if you bought them directly from them)
* A link to your blog on the Entrecard Dashboard for 1 week.
* Your 125x125 ad on the Entrecard Blog for one month (a $250 value)
* Your blog in the "Sponsor Forum"
The "Sponsor Forum" is to be the newest addition to the Entrecard Forums. It will act just like the announcement forum in that the posts are static and people can't reply. This section will have a link to your blog and a description of it, and it will stay in the "Sponsor Forum" for one month.
This is all for $250.
It is open to the first ten people. Payment by paypal $250 to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will set you up.
Sounds a good deal if you are looking for a major push in your popularity, but too expensive for most who blog on a shoestring.